Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Toys!

Hello!

Yes!  My GinaK order arrived today with some of the stamp sets from the latest release, along with some extras like nesties, cardstock, and Dp.  So of course, I had to play right away.  For inspiration, I used this weeks color challenge over at Stamptv:  brown, ivory and yellow.


I used the new set Lean on Me ( which also comes with a card kit right now).  I stamped one of the mum images onto my lemon drop yellow cardstock with versamark and clear embossed.  Then I used my brayer to apply the brown ink right over top, and wiped with a paper towel.  I love the effect of this technique.  The sentiment was stamped in brown, then sponged over in yellow while the nesties die was still in place.  It is all layered on a kraft base, which I used my scor-pal to add some lines at the top and bottom.  Added some of that great stiched ribbon from GinaK, and it was done.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...