Tuesday, September 28, 2010

End of Birthday Weekend

Hello!

So today I'm showing my last card that I gave this past weekend to my friend Netty.  As I said yesterday, the last weekend of September has come to be known as Birthday Weekend, as 3 of my friends' birthdays are 3 days in a row.  It's easier for the rest of us friends to celebrate with one big party together.



I stayed with the theme I had going with the other 2 cards, and made this little piggy all glittery.  The inside of the card says " go hog wild".  It fits my friend perfectly as she loves to be a little wild and crazy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Down on the farm, GKD
Ink:  momento black
Paper:  PL bubblegum pink, ocean mist, white, DP Basic Grey
Other:  ribbon from GKD, glitter, nesties,  SU circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...