Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Hello!
I hope you had a great weekend and made it through another Monday.  I had a great weekend, celebrating birthdays for 3 wonderful friends.  Their birthdays are 3 days in a row, September 24, 25, and 26.  We have been celebrating together for a couple of years now, and it has come to be known as BIRTHDAY WEEKEND.  So, of course I had 3 cards to make.  I showed Joanie's card last week, the one with a glittery cupcake.  Today's card was for Shana, and here it is:


The card uses Vicki's sketch from her challenge on Stamptv.  I love this little fairy, and it's hard to tell in the picture, but her wings are all glittery.  I have 1 more card from birthday weekend to show, hopefully in the next day or two.

Thanks for stopping by!



recipe:
Stamps: Wishes and Dreams
Ink:  Momento black, SU Night of Navy, SU markers
Paper:  PL cardstock innocent pink, bubblegum pink, in the navy, white, Dp from Basic Grey Olivia
Other:  nesties, glitter, 2 way glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...