Sunday, September 19, 2010

Favorite Fall Memory

Hello!

It's almost time for another GinaK Designs stamp release, and that means a chance to become the next Centerstage Spotlight designer.  Gina's challenge for us this time is to make a project based on a favorite fall memory.
I have always enjoyed Halloween growing up and with my own kids.  It was always a big deal in my family with decorating, carving pumpkins, getting or making costumes, and of course trick or treating.



I used the new stamp set Boo! for my card.  The haunted house was stamped with versamark and heat embossed with black EP.  The moon and stars were stamped in yellow, then I drew over them with a versamarker, to heat emboss with clear EP.  Then the whole image was sponged.  I stamped, colored and cut out the jack-o-lanterns to pop them up in the corner.  Added some score lines and ribbon, heat embossed the sentiment in black, and done.

Thanks for visiting!
Recipe:
Stamps:  Boo! from Gina K Designs
Ink:  SU eggplant, navy, lilac, Momento black, versamark
Paper:  pl cardstock lovely lilac and white, SU cardstock black, eggplant
Other:  SU markers, versamarker, ribbon, nesties, scorpal

8 comments:

  1. Great design Peggy! Love this Halloween scene you created and great colors :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this! I love the yellow stars and moon in the dark sky. Nice layout, too with that scoring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you made the image pop out by matting it on the white! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy, Wonderful card! Love the scene you created and the bright yellow stars and moon just pop in the darker sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love it! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scoring you did on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love the decorative scoring!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...