Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Golf Birthday

Good evening!

Wow, I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted anything.  It's a busy time of year with sports practices starting, and getting ready for school.  Here in upstate New York the kiddies don't go back to school until after Labor Day, so we still have time to get ready yet.

Tonight I am showing a card I made for my youngest brother's birthday.  He is in the Navy and stationed in Virginia, and loves to golf as well as play rugby, softball and run.  Good thing he's stationed stateside now, lol

The golf bag and clubs are from King of the Grill and the sentiment is from Happy Camper, both from GKD.  I paper pieced parts of the bags with dp from Basic Grey's Oliver, and also used the dp on the background panels.  The clubs and other parts of the bag were colored with markers.

Have a great night, and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...