Thursday, September 23, 2010

Color and Sketch

Hello!


Today's card is for Janice's color challenge at Stamptv to use red, green, brown, and ivory and for the sketch at Card Patterns, CP 82.  As soon as I saw the colors for Janice's challenge I thought of Christmas.  So I used one of my favorite Gina K sets, Warm and Cozy Christmas.  Using the sketch, the card actually came together pretty quickly, and even the way I initially pictured it in my head, hehe. ( Doesn't always happen that way.)
Thanks for visiting!



Recipe:
Stamps:  Warm and Cozy Chistmas, Fanciful Tags  Gina K Designs
Ink:  Moment black, SU Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, SU markers
Paper:  Cardstock PL Chocolate, Apple green, ivory, DP from stash
Other:  Ribbon from GKD, nesties, brads

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful! love your dp and your image is colored so perfectly - this is really adorable! and that MC tag just pops (-:

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...