Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sunflowers

Happy Saturday!

I hope everyone is having the same wonderful weather we are having here in Upstate New York!

A few weeks ago, my kids and I , along with my mom, sister, and nephew, traveled to Oregon and Washington for a family reunion.  While we were in Washington, we stayed with my aunt and her husband.  The card I made today is to thank them for putting up with us ( especially with 3 teen/twenty year olds, lol).  They fed us and took us sightseeing for 3 days, while during that same time, unfortunately, their 6 week old grandson was in the hospital with a fever ( he's okay).  So they had a lot on their plates, but still showed us a wonderful time :))


All images, sentiments, and cardstock are from GinaK Designs.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...