Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Tuesday Trigger and Sketch

Hello!  Are you glad the week is almost over?  I sure am!  I was able to do some stamping last night and made a card inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger and CPS #208.

Here is the great trigger ( love the colors):
             
                                                      

and the sketch:


And here is my card:

I used the sets Lean on Me and Fanciful Tags from Gina K Designs.  Cardstock is GKD and SU, DP is DCWV and the seam binding is 7gypsies.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love how bright & cheerful the colours are - it screams birthday to me :) Lovely embossing on the orange layer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peggy! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and springy!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...