Monday, March 28, 2011

Jolinne

Happy Monday!  ( I guess that could really be an oxymoron, right, lol)

I received this cute little My Favorite Things set from my secret sister, it's called Birthday Balloon Jolinne, and I just love it becaues she lookes like my youngest daughter when she was about 5 years old.  Kate had this long red wavy hair that seemed almost bigger than she was.  At 16 years old, she still has all that hair but straightens it everyday so it doesn't look so big.

Anyway, this is the card I made with her, using this week's sketch from the MFT forum at SCS:


I paper pieced her outfit and shoes, and balloons with Dp from Basic Grey ( I think from the lemonade pack).  The othe Dp's are from DCWV
, and cardstock is SU pacific point and PL white.  I colored her hair and skin with SU markers.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...