Friday, March 18, 2011

A Metal Challenge

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying your Friday afternoon.  I was sooo happy to see this work week come to an end.  Between last weekend's time change and the full moon coming up tomorrow night, the resident's at the nursing home were wound, lol.

Anyway, last night was the big 2 year anniversary release party over at StampTV. One of the challenges was to use metal somewhere in the design of the card.



I was so inspired by all the pretty samples from the new and free Celebrate with Style anniversary set, that I got out this lovely dress and sentiment from an older set called Retro Boutique.  The metal on my card is the little flower charm anchoring the sentiment banner.  The charm came from a set that was a gift from my CSS secret sister :)
Head on over to StampTV this weekend for some chances at winning some free stamps!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute card, Peggy! I hope this past week hasn't been quite as hectic as the last!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...