Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wine and Gold

Hello!

Wow!  3 days in a row for me to post, I've been on a card making spree this week, lol!
Today I have a card for the color challenge at StampTv to use wine, gold, and ivory.




I used the set Tea Time from GKD for the image and sentiment.  The background was made with an old SU stamp that I've had for quite a few years now.  Glad I held on to it, hehe.  I stamped the swirls in burgundy then colored the hearts in with a ziggy gold pen.  The teapot and sentiment are both heat embossed in gold.

Thanks for visiting!


Recipe: 
Stamps Tea Time from GKD, Soft Swirls from SU
Ink:  Versamark, SU burgundy
Paper:  GKD Wine and Ivory
Other:  nesties, gold EP, gold ziggy pen, Ribbon, flower, and brad from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...