Monday, November 8, 2010

Merry and Bright

Hello!
Tonight I have a card I made using the new spotlight sketch over at StampTV.  Gina will now be showing videos for sketch and color challenges each week in addition to her regular Wednesday STV kit videos.
Here is the sketch


and here is my take on it:



The gingerbread house is from Holiday Cheer and the sentiment is from Holiday Hospitality, both from GKD.  Do you like my sentiment tags?  They are die cut using an oval, and 2 of the Fancy Tags nesties.  I just trimmed the bottom layer ( which was the large rectangle with flourish edges) to fit better around the middle layer.  I really like the look, and will probably use it a lot more.

Thanks for visiting!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Holiday Cheer, Holiday Hospitality GKD
Ink: Moment Black, SU markers, Vivid Aquq
Paper:  Cardstock from GKD and SU, paper Cosmo Cricket
Other:  buttons GKD, nesties

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...