Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkins!

Hello!

Today I have a card for the sketch challenge over at Stamp TV.  It was a simple sketch, but I found myself wanting to keep adding stuff to it, lol.





The pumpkins are from the Signs of Autumn set at GKD.  I added the ribbon and button, then decided the border needed the pearls, then felt the scalloped rectangle edge needed some piercing.  One thin I didn't add is a sentiment, because I'm not sure what I want to use the card for yet.

Thanks for visiting!
Recipe:
Stamps:  Signs of Autumn from GKD
Ink:  Momento black, SU markers
Paper:  Cardstock from GKD and SU
Other:  Ribbon, button, twine, pearls from stash, border punch from SU, nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...