Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What's Brewing?

Hello!

Tonight's card is made with the new set from Gina K Designs called Tea Time.  I don't drink coffee, never acquired a taste for it, but I do love tea, both hot and iced, yum!  So I was excited when I first saw this set, and knew it was a must have!


This colors of the card come from the color challenge at Stamptv: kraft, green, and 2 blues.  I used SU Pacific Point to stamp the label and sentiment.  The tea cups were stamped in versamark and embossed with gold, then colored with bashful blue and green galore, cut out and popped up on the label.  This was layered on pacific point CS, then PL Creme de Menthe, with a base of PL Kraft.  That ribbon came in a box from my Mom's and the packaging looked like it may have been from 1970 something.  I liked the lighter color blue and gold swirls to match the tea cups.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Tea Time, Lovely Labels 2 from GKD
Ink:  SU Pacific point, SU markers
Paper:  SU Pacific Point, PL Kraft. Creme de Menthe, Ivory
                                                                                                                          Other:  Nesties, CB embossing folder, ribbon

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...