Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's That Time Again

Hello!

Yep, it's that time to start thinking about Christmas.  I'm not one to start shopping early or anything, I just had the urge to make a Christmas card, so I pulled out one of my Favorite Christmas sets, Festive Frame, from GKD, illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.






I stamped the frame image on ivory cardstock in versmark and heat embossed in black.  I colored the image and border with my SU markers, and stamped the verse in the open area.  I trimmed leaving a small ivory border, and placed it on a wine cardstock base.  To finish it off, I added some self adhesive pearls to the flower centers.  This is a great way to make a multi-looking layered card out of just 2 layers of cardstock!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Festive Frame from GKD
Ink: versamark, SU markers
Paper:  PL cardstock from GKD
Other:  Black EP. self adhesive pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...