Saturday, October 2, 2010

3 Cards

Happy Saturday and happy World Card Making Day!

Today I have 3 cards I made for challenges from the Gina K Designs release this past week.
The first is for Jessica's challenge to make a note card starting with a 1/4 sheet of cardstock and folding it in half for the base,

I used scraps that were just sitting on may desk from previous projects.  These little cards are quick and easy, and a great way to use up scraps!
My 2nd card is for Cat's recipe challenge, 1 layer, no DP, at least 3 blings, and 2 rounded corners.

I used 2 techniques that Gina has shown on her Stamptv videos, using nesties to emboss a frame, and scor pal to emboss a background, both pretty easy.  You can just see my tiny little blings in the corners of the frame.
My final card is for Lee's challenge to use an image to make a background, then another image from the same set for the focal point.


I used a nesties scalloped circle around my image, but thought it was to "pretty" looking for a halloween card, so I trimmed each scallop to a point, much "scarier", lol.
I hope you can get some crafting in today.  I won't be able to as a bunch of my friends are taking a road trip for a girl's day out, lots of fun!!!
Thanks for visiting!
Recipe:
Notecard:
Stamps:  Happy Spring, GKD
Ink:  Momento black,  SU markers
Paper:  Cardstock from GKD
Other: Embossing folder, ribbon from GKD, self adhesive pearls

Single layer card:
Stamps:  Happy Spring from GKD
Ink:  SU markers
Cardstock: GKD
Other:  nesties, scorpal, self adhesive rhinestones, corner rounder
,
Halloween card
Stamps:  Boo! from GKD
Ink: Momento black, SU markers
Paper:  Cardstock from GKD and SU, Paper from Basic Grey
Other:  nesties, corner rounder, eyelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...