Thursday, January 5, 2012

Go Girl!

Hi there!  I hope the New Year is starting off good for you!

I made this card for a friend who will be having some surgery next week.  I used the GKD set You Go, Girl!  It's the first time I've inked it up, eek, and it's just so cool!




I'm not big on resolutions, because I can never seem to keep them, lol, but I decided this year I would like to become more consistent in stamping.  I tend to have a few weeks of creativity, then go a month or so without making anything.  So, hopefully, you will start seeing more posts from me in the future.  I do need to do a major overhaul in my crafting space though, it's a bit of a disaster following the Christmas card making spree, and my daughter also used the area and some of my supplies for a Spanish class project.  It's not a pretty sight at the moment, lol.  I was forced to bring supplies to the dining room table to make this card, hehe.

So, Happy New Year, and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...