Monday, January 16, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking

Hi there!  My New Year resolution was to be more consistent with my crafting, but going by my blog, it looks like I haven't been doing anything.  Well, that's partly true, I haven't done much stamping lately, but I have been getting some scrapbooking done.  When I  got my new computer this past year, it came with photoshop elements, which can be really overwhelming if you don't know what you are doing.  So, I found Jessica Sprague's site, and she has some great video classes regarding photoshop and digi scrapping.  With her classes comes a ton of extras and freebies ( I have yet to actually purchase any digi paper or elements).  Everything I've used has come with the classes and projects.  So here is what I've been up to:




So, I may not be stamping, but I have been doing a whole lot of creating.  I am expecting some new Sweet N Sassy stamps in the mail this week, so I will be playing with those soon :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...