Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ooh-la-la

Hello!

So, I finished cleaning the house for tomorrow and was thinking about heading to the stamping room, but really had no mojo going on.  Then I saw this challenge at Lily Pad Cards.  It is an inspiration challenge using this book cover:



As soon as I saw it, the card popped right into my head.  Once I found the right Dp to use, it only took me about 15 minutes to put it together.  And it actually turned out how I imagined it, lol.



I was inspired by this great color combo of red, black, green and yellow, not my usual go to colors but I love it!  I also threw in a little France for the whole traveling bit mentioned in the title of the book.  The image and sentiment are from the GinaK Designs set Sent with Love.  Cardstock and ribbon are also from GKD, and the Dp is Basic Grey.  The sentiment was stamped with versamark and black EP.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy...I love your card inspired by the book cover! You used such fabulous color and pattern, it's totally charming! I'm so glad you are playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...