Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Best Bud

Hello!

I hope you are having a great week!  It's been a little hard getting back into the swing of things after the Easter holiday, but at least the week is half over :)

My card today is for the StampTv color challenge of white, lemondrop, and bubblegum pink, and this week's Card Patterns sketch:



I paper pieced the seed packets and flower pot from the GKD set Happy Spring.  This isn't my usual type of card with the busy patterned papers, plus the ribbon treatment, plus the pearls, plus the layered sentiment tag, but I really like how it turned out!  I hope you do too!  (Sorry the picture is a little blurry, I was in a hurry to actually get it taken outside between rain storms, lol.)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Peggy! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...