Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Flowers

Hello!

Today I have a card I made for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.  The challenge is to make a one layer card.




The image and sentiment are from the most recent StampTV kit Sent with Love from Gina K Designs.  I stamped the flowers with Memento Black ink, then colored with my SU pastels and blender pen.  I embossed the frame with a nestie oval, then with the die still in place, sponged in and around the frame to give it some more dimension.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love how you used the SB! Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, your card is beautiful! Very nicely done! Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...