Saturday, February 19, 2011

GKD Rekease Color Challenge

Hello!  I made a card today for the new release color challenge over at StampTV hosted by Giovana.  The challenge was to use yellow, green and 1 neutral.




I used Theresa's set Dino-Mite.  I love the cute sayings and dinos in this set.  The tree and dino were stamped on lemon drop card stock and colored with pastels and blender pen.  I cut the dino out and popped him up over the circles ( cut with nesties).  I used a CB folder on the kraft panel and green strip.

Stop over to StampTV if you have a chance for a couple more challenges and chances to win some free stamp sets!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm on my way now to a penny social, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...