Wednesday, June 1, 2011

 Wow, It's been almost a month since I've posted anything.  We've had lots going on around here, and stamping has been put to the back burner :(  I did finally finish this card, which was originally meant for a challenge over at StampTV a few weeks ago.  I had the best of intentions for it, and just finished it yesterday after it sat on my desk for a good part of the month.  The challenge had been to use 2 different patterned papers.



I paper pieced the tree and dino, and used another paper for the background panel.  Cardstock is from GKD and SU, image and sentiment from GKD, and Dp from Echo Park.

Thanks for coming back to visit!  I hope to have more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...