Friday, January 7, 2011

A Color Challenge

Hello!  Tonight I have a card made for a challenge over on StampTV.  Last night was the release party for the new January stamp sets from Gina K Designs, and part of the fun is a few challenges and contest questions for a chance at some free stamps.  So Vicki had a challenge to use the colors turquoise, kraft and chocolate.  Here is what I came up with:






I had some fun making this card, using some things that have been getting quite dusty in the craft room.  I stamped the flowers in versamark, then brushed over them with my old chalk pastels from SU with a sponge dauber.  This is a great way to still get bright color on a darker cardstock.  The other thing I pulled out from a pile was the edger scissors for my corners.  The flower images are from Many Wishes, and the sentiment from Labeled with Love, both from GKD.  Stop on over at StampTV and check out the other challenges, it's a fun way to win some great stamp sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...