Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Hello!  I hope everyone had a great Christmas and getting ready for the new year!  I finally did some stamping last night.  I haven't done any since before Christmas, just had too many other things to do.  So, over at StampTV, Gina is doing a countdown of this year's top 10 videos, and we can make cards with those techniques and be entered into a drawing for the next StampTV kit coming out in January.  Isn't that great?!  So, I made a split negative card:




I used stamps from the spring mix kit and the sentiment is from lovely labels 2.  The black panel is embossed with CB folder swiss dots.  Cardstock and ribbon is from GKD.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have some more cards made over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...